|Unlock Requirement||Level 15 Quad
Level 5 Paladin
|Starting Weapon||Science Fair Arc|
|Secondary||Aura of Defense|
|Initial Stats (Base Stats)|
|Max Speed||2.6 (3.0)|
|Super Speed||5.1 (6.0)|
+2.4% Armor per Level
+4% Damage per Level
x0.85 Max Speed and Super Speed
x0.4 Turn Rate while superspeeding
The Bright Lady of the Sky. All rally to the charging Shieldmaiden as she boosts the armor of those who follow her into the fray.
The Shieldmaiden is a class in Steambirds Alliance.
The Shieldmaiden has one maneuver, Dash, with a Steam cost of 15 --- this maneuver is activated using the Maneuver input (on keyboard, E key by default). On activation, the Shieldmaiden rushes forward a set distance relative to the plane's facing.
The Shieldmaiden has the following non-elemental upgrade limits (and the associated numerical effects at these limits):
- Damage: 40 (+40%)
- Armor: 50 (+50)
- Armor Self-Repair: 50 (+0.3/s)
- Max Steam: 10 (+10)
- Steam Recharge: 50 (+0.2/s)
- Super Speed: 25 (+1.5)
|Skill Tier||Pilot Rank||Shieldmaiden Level||Option A||Option B|
A Lady's Touch
- Shieldmaiden 1-A raises Max Speed from 2.55 to 3.06.
- Due to Super Speed's relationship with Max Speed, the skill also applies its +20% modifier to base Super Speed, raising it from 5.1 to 6.12.
- Shieldmaiden 1-B's Cooldown-increasing effect can be nullified by exiting out of Super Speed before firing the last shot in the clip.
- Skills with an on-kill-while-superspeeding trigger only require that the Shieldmaiden be superspeeding when an enemy recently damaged by the hovercraft dies.
- At level 1 with its T0 initial loadout, the Shieldmaiden will have Armor, Damage, Max Speed and Super Speed values of, respectively, ~8.2, 104%, ~2.6 and 5.1 due to the effects of plane and leveling multipliers.