|Unlock Requirement||Level 20 Bandit|
|Starting Weapon||Junk Laser|
|Initial Stats (Base Stats)|
|Steam Recharge||1.4/s (0.4/s)|
+4% Damage per Level
+2.4% Armor per Level
x0.4 Turn Rate while superspeeding
The birds moth-balled their ground artillery when they ceded the poisoned soil. But Avian engineers abhor wasted firepower, so this unlikely flying tank was born.
The Siege Tank is a class in Steambirds Alliance.
The Siege Tank has one maneuver, Siege, which drains 5 Steam per second while active (referred to as being in siege mode) and automatically de-activates if the plane hits 0 Steam --- this maneuver is activated and manually de-activated using the Maneuver input (on keyboard, E key by default).
On activation, the Siege Tank deploys a cannon and rotates its four propeller nacelles downward, temporarily gaining +50% Damage and +350% Range but losing the ability to move or use its Flak Cannon. While in siege mode, the Siege Tank also creates a persistent cloud at its location with the effects of a T0 Aura of Attack, doubling bullets fired but applying a 0.65x modifier to fire rate. De-activating Siege causes the Siege Tank to retract its cannon and rotate its nacelles back to their initial orientation, regaining the ability to move and use Flak Cannons but losing siege mode's benefits.
The Siege Tank has the following non-elemental upgrade limits (and the associated numerical effects at these limits):
- Damage: 40 (+40%)
- Armor: 50 (+50)
- Armor Self-Repair: 60 (+0.36/s)
- Max Steam: 10 (+10)
- Steam Recharge: 40 (+0.16/s)
- Super Speed: 25 (+1.5)
Pilot Skills in the following group are only active while flying a Siege Tank:
|Skill Tier||Pilot Rank||Plane Level||Option A||Option B|
On kill (Duration: 2s, Cooldown: 3s):
On kill (Duration: 2s, Stack Limit: 3):
On kill (Duration: 1s, Stack Limit: 5):
Bunker in a Box
While not in siege mode:
Bunker Buster 2000+
While in siege mode:
- At level 1 with its T0 initial loadout, the Siege Tank will have Armor, Damage and Steam Recharge values of, respectively, ~8.2, 78% and 1.4/sec due to the effects of plane and leveling multipliers and Flak Cannon's passive bonus to Steam Recharge.
- The Siege Tank has long animation times for activating and de-activating siege mode.
- Despite being immobile during siege mode, the Siege Tank can still benefit from Pilot Skills which activate while superspeeding if the Superspeed input (on mouse, RMB by default) is held down.