From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Fusion Material||White Steel|
Combat Shotgun is a Crafted Weapon.
Simplified T10 Stats
The following table summarizes what is displayed by the weapon's tooltip. T8 and T9 variants have, respectively, 80% and 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|6||109.1 + 3.9 Ice||3||7||A deadly riot weapon. Outlawed due to its infamous use during the Charawol incidents.|
Full T10 Stats
|6||Yes||11.64 + 3.88 Ice||3||7||7 (7.166...)||4||A deadly riot weapon. Outlawed due to its infamous use during the Charawol incidents.|
- Visible bullets are randomly distributed within a 20° cone of fire.
- The two single-bullet rows describe, respectively, the close-range-bonus-damage and point-blank-bonus-damage effects for this weapon.
- None of the weapon's bullets are able to pierce through enemies.
- The damage total listed in the simplified weapon stats is accurate for cases in which the player hits an enemy with exactly two invisible bullets and one visible bullet.
- Compared to Watchmaker's Shotgun (T10 Shotgun), T10 Combat Shotgun takes ~200% longer to reload. However, the SPEC weapon trades a 50° firing arc for a 20° cone of fire (resulting in greatly improved accuracy), has 25% faster visible bullets (but 20% less visible bullet lifetime), deals 4% more damage with invisible bullets, and can fire 250% more bursts before needing to reload.