El Diablo's Blast
From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|El Diablo's Blast|
|Fusion Material||Dark Steel|
El Diablo's Blast is a Special (SPEC) Weapon.
T9 variants have 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|Shots||Physical||RoF||Range||Sync Offset (sec)||Ammo (Threshold)||Cooldown||Description|
|1||14.49 + 4.83 Fire||10||0||0||10 (11)||3||Fires a burst of concentrated fire energy when fully charged. Like a sneezing devil.|
|1||14.49 + 4.83 Fire||0||1||10 (11)||3|
|1||14.49 + 4.83 Fire||0||2||10 (11)||3|
|5||14.016 + 4.672 Fire||10.5||3||10 (10.2)||3|
- El Diablo's Blast continuously cycles through four firing patterns while the Fire input is held down, starting the second, third and final firing pattern at specific time offsets relative to the start of the first firing pattern. The initial press of the Fire input always reloads and fires the first firing pattern.
- The first three firing patterns rapidly fire a single fixed-offset bullet. Later firing patterns shoot bigger bullets.
- The final firing pattern rapidly shoots five-round bursts over a 20° firing arc.
- The ammo gauge beneath the player only tracks the status of the first firing pattern.
- Switching to another weapon while in the middle of firing El Diablo's Blast, due to the nature of anti-exploit mechanics, forces the player to wait out the SPEC weapon's normally-trivial cooldown before the new weapon can be fired.
Ammo, Cooldown and RoF modifiers can cause El Diablo's Blast's firing patterns to overlap.
- Increasing Ammo and reducing RoF tend to increase overlap of adjacent firing patterns.
- Reducing Cooldown tends to increase overlap of early firing patterns with late firing patterns of a previous cycle.
- Compared to Nuclear Blaster (T10 Blaster), the final firing pattern of T10 El Diablo's Blast fires two more bullets per burst, has double the fire rate, deals ~22% more raw damage per bullet, and is tied in range with Nuclear Blaster's central shot; however, it spreads its shots over a ~33% larger firing arc (making it more difficult to land all shots in practice) and is only active for 1 second of every 4-second cycle by default.
- T10 El Diablo's Blast's other three firing patterns have ~84% of Nuclear Blaster's raw damage output, but can only realize this damage output on enemies vulnerable to sitting tactics (such as the Spirit Vessel of Meowza minions in the Godleader Meowza encounter).