From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Level (Tier)||10 (4)|
|+100% Damage from Poison|
-50% Damage from Ice
The Ice Scorpion is a tier 4 enemy located in the Egyptian Dig.
|Name||Drop Count||Type||Drop Chance|
|Tier 4 Equipment||1||Tiered|
|Tier 5 Equipment||1||Tiered|
- The Ice Scorpion rapidly fires low-damage bullets in a 60 degree arc in front of it.
- 10 bullets per second, each bullet dealing 1.02 damage
- After a while, the Ice Scorpion will charge while firing an ice shotgun in a 180 degree arc behind it.
- While each bullet only deals 5.1 damage, these bullets slow the player by 90% for 3 seconds.
- The Ice Scorpion can also turn very fast
- All of these attributes make the Ice Scorpion one of the most deadly enemies.
- Its ice shotgun makes the player a sitting-duck for any other enemies.
- The Ice Scorpion does not have much hp, so the player can and should kill the Ice Scorpion before any other enemy.
- If the player does not think they can take out the Ice Scorpion, they should run away or return to rebel city.