From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Fusion Material||Dark Steel|
Pulse Wave is a Special (SPEC) Weapon.
|10||9.45||An unstable energy weapon. Sends rippling distortion [sic] that rend metal.|
- Pulse Wave's two outer shots change their angular deviance from center as the weapon is fired continuously.
- Namely, their angular deviance from center, in degrees, follows the pattern 0-4-8-4-0-4-8-12-8-4, producing a double-helical bullet pattern.
- The T10 version of this weapon comes with a "15% more damage taken" debuff, in exchange for the high damage it gains. The T9 version does not share the damage boost or debuff.
- Pulse Wave is currently one of two weapons that receive more than just extra damage upon being upgraded, the other being Fire Bird.
- Pulse Wave originally had lower damage and no damage taken debuff, but was changed due to being a mediocre weapon, and because of an in-joke among Discord members that having a "Curse Wave" drop for you meant you were going to die soon.