From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Fusion Material||Yellow Steel|
Tesla is a Crafted Weapon.
T8 and T9 variants have, respectively, 80% and 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|28||5.12325||1.70775||1||20||An experimental long-range arc gun that fires bursts of arc energy. Invented by a forgotten scientist.|
- The weapon's lock-on properties are as follows:
- Acquisition Range: 5.3
- Acquisition Angle: 60°
- Tracking Range: 7.75
- Tesla's crosshair is offset 10 units from the default bullet origin point.
- Tesla's base Range is only accurate for the first bullet fired in each 28-bullet burst. Bullets after the first have their base Range increased by +7.5% * (n - 1), where n takes on the numbers 2-28 (from the 2nd to the 28th bullet).
- Relative to the first bullet, the 28th bullet has 202.5% more base Range (resulting in an effective base Range of 60.5).
- This base Range scaling mechanic works by incrementing bullet speed rather than bullet lifetime. As a result, it stacks multiplicatively, rather than additively, with other Range modifiers.
- Unlike most other Arcs, Tesla does not employ a reload mechanic; as a result, Ammo and Cooldown modifiers from Shieldmaiden and Arc Skills have no effect on its performance.
- Tesla's bullet range exceeds its tracking range by a considerable margin. As bullets which have already been fired continue to track their target even after it strays out of tracking range, Tesla will almost always land its shots, provided that the target is not fast enough to outrun them.
- Compared to Arc Emeritus (T10 Arc), T10 Tesla has 150% greater Range, ~26% greater acquisition range and ~15% greater tracking range. In exchange, it has ~15% less bullet damage (and, by extension, instantaneous damage output) and, though it fires 28 bullets per second like Arc Emeritus, it does so by firing 600% more bullets at a ~86% reduced fire rate.