The Dig is a Tier 10 difficulty dungeon. It is a source of Antidote Powder and the Ancient Fossil ingredient.
The Abandoned/Ancient Supplies in this dungeon have a small chance of dropping Heat Reflectors, Research Dept. Formulas, and T9 equipment.
Unlike other T10 dungeons, this dungeon does not have an elemental affiliation.
Upon entering the dungeon, you will obtain a mission exclusive to the dungeon called Defend the Drill. It requires you to make sure the Drill is alive for the entire dungeon order to obtain the loot from the Legendary Supplies at the end. If you fail to keep the Drill alive, you will not be able to access any rewards beyond the current tunnel; this includes any Abandoned/Ancient Supplies, as well as the Legendary Supplies.
L20 Defend the Drill
- Fight the Deep Leviathan
- Fight the Stone Worm
- Defeat The Buried Guardian
- Help the drill reach its destination
- Get the Legendary Supplies
- Deep Leviathan
- Stone Worm
Drops of Interest
Buried Guardian Abandoned Supplies
|Tier 8 Equipment||Abandoned Supplies
|Tier 9 Equipment||Abandoned Supplies
|Antidote Powder||Abandoned Supplies
|Heat Reflector||Buried Guardian|
|Research Dept Formula||Buried Guardian|
|Barrel Dopant||Ancient Supplies|
|Poison Armor||Ancient Supplies|
|Zed Dragon||Ancient Supplies|
|The Spitting Cat||Ancient Supplies|
Tips and Strategies
- Stay in front of the Drill, and focus on destroying mines and turrets first before the enemies.
- Repair Drones will repair the Drill even if it is at full HP. Don't waste them.
- Additional Repair Drones are often hidden in side tunnels.
- Most of the enemies in the dungeon cannot damage the Drill directly. If you can't kill them, just avoid their fire.