Accessed from Rebel City by boarding an Avian dropship, this procedurally generated area is a war-torn continent which was conquered by the Feline Empire. In the skies above, players are tasked with taking down the imposing war machines of Feline nobility in order to liberate the region from imperial control. Players begin in the center, within the City Ruins, and can reach more difficult regions by flying away from this origin point.
- 1 City Ruins (L 1-3)
- 2 Lowlands (L 4-8)
- 3 Midlands (L 8-12)
- 4 Highlands (L 13-16)
- 5 Noble Estates (L 16-20)
- 6 Imperial City (L 20)
- 7 Reinforcement Bosses
City Ruins (L 1-3)
Drops Tier 1 to Tier 2 equipment.
- Level 1 Squad Leaders: Dread Rachel, Klaxon, Rubble Rat, Scavenger Drone
- Level 3 Squad Leaders: Scavenger Convoy, Shield Convoy, Scavenger Scanner
Lowlands (L 4-8)
Drops Tier 2 to Tier 3 equipment.
Mecha Hunting Grounds
Local Guard Post
Midlands (L 8-12)
Drops Tier 3 equipment.
Bosses located in this area respawn 7 minutes after death, but do not count toward liberating the Island. They drop Tier 4 equipment on death.
- Level 7 Squad Leaders: Mutt, Alpha Dog, Terrier Carrier, Max-Terrier, Great Pooper
- Level 7 Boss: Big Dog
- Level 7 Squad Leaders: Ghost Ship, Ghost Train, Zombie Queen, Zombie Herder, Wraith, Spirit Lord
- Level 7 Boss: Time Ghost
Highlands (L 13-16)
Drops Tier 4 to Tier 5 equipment.
Bosses located in this area respawn 7 minutes after death, but do not count toward liberating the Island. They drop Tier 5 or Tier 6 equipment on death (based on their level).
Superior salvage and double XP on Tuesdays
Superior salvage and double XP on Thursdays
- Level 10 Squad Leaders: Tower of Ra, Acolyte of Bast, Hexad, Ice Scorpion
- Level 10 Boss: Temple of Ra
- Level 13 Squad Leader: Blink Command
- Level 13 Boss: Doom Scarab
Superior salvage and double XP on Sundays
- Level 13 Squad Leaders: Robot of Unusual Design, Robot Snake, Mega Pouncer, Sister Bomber, Robo Bomber, Mecha-Angel, Cat Droid, Side Guard
- Level 13 Boss: Gargantua
Noble Estates (L 16-20)
Drops Tier 6 to Tier 8 equipment.
Bosses located in this area count toward liberating the Island, but do not respawn. They drop Tier 7 or Tier 8 equipment on death (based on their level).
Superior salvage and double XP on Fridays
- Level 16 Squad Leaders: Estate Guard, Bureaucrat
- Level 16 Boss: Doctor Octo
- Level 18 Squad Leaders: Groundskeeper, Slave Driver
- Level 18 Boss: Jester
- Level 20 (Tier 8) Squad Leader: Guard Lion
- Level 20 (Tier 8) Boss: Lobbyist
Imperial City (L 20)
Drops Tier 7 to Tier 8 equipment.
Bosses located in this area, all at Level 20, count toward liberating the Island, but do not respawn. They often drop Tier 8 equipment on death, but may rarely drop Tier 9 equipment instead.
Superior salvage and double XP on Saturdays
- Level 20 (Tier 8) Squad Leaders: Assassin, Inquisitor, Riot Guard, City Officer, Secret Police, Pleasure Drone, Crowd Control II
- Tier 9 Boss: Noble Politician
- Tier 10 Bosses: Ra Generator, Ambassador, Doctor Notra
Whenever any boss occurring naturally on The Island is slain, there is a chance that a reinforcement boss will spawn. If this does occur, the Feline Empire will name the boss they sent in the chat logs, and a random region within the Noble Estates or Imperial City will be overwritten with that boss's arena (regardless of their actual spawn location, these bosses are classed in a specific region for the purposes of double XP events).
Reinforcement bosses do not count toward liberating the Island, but they still drop equipment based on their level (with Tier 10 bosses having a chance of dropping Tier 9 equipment).
Noble Estates Reinforcements
Imperial City Reinforcements
These reinforcement bosses generally reward large amounts of XP on death (limited by the 50% of next level hard cap for aircraft below Level 20 and the 40,000 XP soft cap for aircraft at Level 20). However, they are usually much tougher to take down than normal Imperial City bosses.