Accessed from Rebel City by boarding the Mission Transport, this procedurally generated area is a war-torn continent which was conquered by the Feline Empire. In the skies above, players are tasked with taking down the imposing war machines of Feline nobility in order to liberate the region from imperial control. Players are automatically teleported to specific targets on the Island according to the Mission they've chosen.
- 1 City Ruins (L 1-3)
- 2 Lowlands (L 4-8)
- 3 Midlands (L 8-12)
- 4 Highlands (L 13-16)
- 5 Noble Estates (L 16-20)
- 6 Imperial City (L 20)
City Ruins (L 1-3)
Drops Tier 1 to Tier 2 equipment.
- Level 1 Enemies: Dread Rachel, Klaxon, Rubble Rat, Scavenger Drone
- Level 3 Enemies: Scavenger Convoy, Shield Convoy, Scavenger Scanner
Lowlands (L 4-8)
Drops Tier 2 to Tier 3 equipment.
Mecha Hunting Grounds
Local Guard Post
Midlands (L 8-12)
Drops Tier 3 equipment.
Bosses located in this area drop Tier 4 equipment on death.
- Level 7 Enemies: Ghost Ship, Ghost Train, Zombie Queen, Zombie Herder, Wraith, Spirit Lord
- Level 7 Boss: Time Ghost
Highlands (L 13-16)
Drops Tier 4 to Tier 5 equipment.
Bosses located in this area drop Tier 5 or Tier 6 equipment on death (based on their level).
Superior salvage and double XP on Tuesdays
Superior salvage and double XP on Thursdays
- Level 10 Enemies: Tower of Ra, Acolyte of Bast, Hexad, Ice Scorpion
- Level 10 Boss: Temple of Ra
- Level 13 Enemy: Blink Command
- Level 13 Boss: Doom Scarab
Superior salvage and double XP on Sundays
- Level 13 Enemies: Robot of Unusual Design, Robot Snake, Mega Pouncer, Sister Bomber, Robo Bomber, Mecha-Angel, Cat Droid, Side Guard
- Level 13 Boss: Gargantua
Noble Estates (L 16-20)
Drops Tier 6 to Tier 8 equipment.
Bosses located in this area drop Tier 7 or Tier 8 equipment on death (based on their level).
Superior salvage and double XP on Fridays
- Level 16 Enemies: Estate Guard, Bureaucrat
- Level 16 Boss: Doctor Octo
- Level 18 Enemies: Groundskeeper, Slave Driver
- Level 18 Bosses: Jester, Chariot Judge
- Level 20 (Tier 8) Enemy: Guard Lion
- Level 20 (Tier 8) Bosses: Lobbyist, Kraken
Imperial City (L 20)
Drops Tier 7 to Tier 8 equipment.
Bosses located in this area, all at Level 20, often drop Tier 8 equipment on death, but may rarely drop Tier 9 equipment instead.
Superior salvage and double XP on Saturdays
- Level 20 (Tier 8) Enemies: Assassin, Inquisitor, Riot Guard, City Officer, Secret Police, Pleasure Drone, Crowd Control II
- Tier 9 Boss: Noble Politician
- Tier 10 Bosses: Ra Generator, Ambassador, Doctor Notra
Imperial City Event Bosses
Event bosses generally reward large amounts of XP on death. However, they are usually much tougher to take down than normal Imperial City bosses.