From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Fusion Material||Dark Steel|
Thunder Brand is a Special (SPEC) Weapon.
Full T10 Stats
T9 variants have 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|8||0||24,000||0||A sword that generates a lightning field. Always charged.|
- Top row describes front sword bullet, and bottom row describes lightning tendrils back and to the sides.
- All projectiles have a base bullet lifetime of 0.2 seconds (scaling with Range modifiers).
- Compared to Executioner (T10 Sword), T10 Thunder Brand has reduced usable range (due to all bullets having zero offset), a firing pattern that is very difficult to fully utilize, and inferior fire rate and bullet damage; however, it fires five bullets per burst, never needs to reload and does not penalize movement speed while firing (standard Swords reduce movement speed by 20%).
- T10 Thunder Brand has ~66% of Executioner's optimal sustained damage output if the user can only land hits with the sword bullet (this is increased to ~160% if the player is also able to hit with all lightning tendrils).
- Thunder Brand's sword bullet is the visible version of the invisible sword bullets used on most other Swords.