From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Type||Special Machine Gun|
|Fusion Material||Dark Steel|
Undertaker is a Special (SPEC) Weapon.
The T9 variant has 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|15||6||15||1||Used to punish those who claim dominion while only knowing the world's surface.|
- Top row refers to Undertaker's forward-facing shots, bottom row refers to the bullet trail behind the plane.
- Undertaker has a fast rate of fire, small magazine size and fast reload speed, making it quite easy to use.
- However, the weapon's wide forward-facing bullet spread in addition to its bullet trail means it can only achieve maximum damage output while inside a sufficiently large target.
- When buffed by Attack Area or Aura of Attack, dual bullet trails appear behind the plane.
- Undertaker's forward-facing bullet patterns resemble waving tentacles.
- Formerly one of the rarest weapons in the game before the 3/13/20 More Together update. UT was acquired 0.3% of the time from Great Trawler/Kraken, which only spawned 0.5% of the time a boss on The Island was killed.