From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Source||The Great Leader’s Inner Sanctum|
Void Prism is a Legendary Weapon.
|9||2.5||When the Grand Mistress, grieving mother of Clardish, completed her final work, the owl monks were finally able to split the veil of reality. What lies beyond this world of tragedy and loss?|
- The Void Prism's bullets are fired a few units from the player unlike most conventional lasers. The 5 gun mounts of the laser will be positioned in a circular pattern and rotate clockwise. Each of these 5 gun mounts will fire its respective elemental damage bullet towards the center, effectively creating a "vortex" of bullets which all converge at the center.
- It should also be noted that each gun mount rotates at a different speed clockwise.
- The bullets fired by the Void Prism also pierce through enemies.
- The weapon's short range along with its bizarre firing pattern makes it extremely difficult to use effectively.
- Compared to the T10 Laser, Void Prism is able to churn out more bullets due to its 5 gun mounts firing at a faster rate, but each bullet is weaker.
- The laser's 5-element damage nature means it is slightly more effective against elemental enemies.
- An elemental enemy would resist one element (-50% damage taken), be weak against another element (+100% damage taken), and take 85% damage from the other elements (owing to the elemental damage penalty against neutral targets), resulting in +5% damage taken overall.
- It can be classified as a jack of all trades weapon, as it doesn't specialize in any element. Any other elemental laser will thus perform better against its own elemental weakness.